BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 8, 2007



If you havent tried the Pankratz Pumpkin Patch, this is something you'd really enjoy as a family for a Halloween activity!! As soon as we arrived the kids scattered to look for that perfect pumpkin, they loved every minute of it!!! When they were done hunting, the tractor came and picked us up with all our pumpkins to haul us back to the gate and it was a great time!! If anyone would like to go, give me a call it was so much fun I'd do it again!!!

2 comments:

Trinbean said...

I love the family picture...sooo dang cute!!!!
I feel so sad that I couldn't have came. I really wanted to plus I knew that tanner would have had a blast.

Blake at PickYourOwn.org said...

Does anyone know the phone number and/or email address for Pankratz?

Thanks!

Blake at PickYourOwn.org

To find fruit and vegetable pick-your-own fruit and vegetable farms in Utah, click here


To find choose and cut-your-own Christmas tree
farms in Utah, click here.



To see step-by-step directions to make a pumpkin pie from a fresh real pumpkin, click here.