BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day!!

It's mothers Day and my hubby made me dinner and let me rest all day long, my kids were good and didnt fight so much ( but we had to keep reminding them what day it was). thanks guys for a great Mothers Day weekend!!! I love you all!!!
I just wanted to wish my mom a Happy Mothers Day, She has been comforting me alot latley when I need to run away. We have had alot of fun shopping and eating and just hanging out. I miss that and hope to do that more if she moves out this direction. I love you Mom and hope you have a great day!!!
I want to wish my Mother-in-law (Wanda) a Happy Mothers day also, we know its been tough this year but we are always thinking of you and hope you find joy & happinness, we love you and wish you the best!!!
To Donna, Thanks for being apart of our family and putting up with the Eyre clan!! you are so fun and we enjoy all our time with you!! We love you, Happy mothers Day!!!

0 comments: