BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Another Chapter!!




It's funny how your life can all change overnight in just a blink of an eye!!! The feelings I have had have been so overwhelming, I wanted to share them all with you. This past summer has been the most difficult months of my life as I started going through (what Jodi called it) was the "Big D" That's right divorce:( I have felt scared, sadness, anger and joy!! something different each and every day but my biggest has been the overwhelming love and joy that I feel for all my family and friends ( and new friends that has become a big part of my life) who have been there and has given me the hope and strength to guide me through this! Its sad that sometimes it takes something so difficult & hard to make you realize what is truly important, All I want to do is be with all my loved ones and cherish every moment with them. I have totally surprised myself with the confidence I have had & the things I have learned this past little while. I know I'll have my good days and bad.... but for the most part I know I can do this, god has a different plan for me and I'm excited to see where it leads me. I just love life and I'm happy to be me!!! I just want to Thank all of you and for all the love an support you have given me at this time!!! I think the love I have felt from everyone has been more emotional for me than the divorce itself, I never thought so many people loved and cared so much about me and that has really meant soo much!!! I Appreciate you all and love you all soo much!!! I'm so lucky to have such great family and friends in my life!!!!

9 comments:

Trinbean said...

We love you soo much and we will always be here for you. I truely believe that there is something great out there for you in the next chapter of your life.
You will get through this and you will only get stronger from all of this!!!
BTW I love the pictures of you, you look so pretty!!!!
Loves

Anonymous said...

Hey miss Trinbean, you just always have to make me cry!! I love you so much, and want to Thank you for being such a great sis!!! I truly mean that, I dont know what our family would do with out you!!!Thanks for everything and for being apart of my life!!! Wendy

Anonymous said...

Wendy you are seriously amazingly strong. Sometimes it takes a big blow to find out our strength. I've said many times before and I'll say it again, I'm so happy to be married into this family. I'm way closer to Bryan's extended family than my own. I love that I have so many girl cousins now, and I sure wish I spent more time with the family. I'm sad we're going to miss the reunion.

We never know what lies ahead but most of the time we can be happy and the fact you are seeing that already amazes me.

Ellis Trio said...

Hey Wendo! You Look GREAT!! I Love you so much!! I'm so glad to see and hear that your doing better!

Anonymous said...

Remember sugardaddies.com

Melissa Ortolani Purser said...

Wendy~ You are an amazing example to me! Thanks so much for being such a great person. You are a very strong woman and I really admire that. I'm glad there have been so many people there for you during this hard time. I'm excited to see you this weekend. Love you!

PS You are such a cutie! Those pictures are beautiful!

Sharon said...

Wendy: I know what you are going through. There were SO many days and nights when I thought I would collapse from fear, exhaustion, sadness, anger, depression, and sheer hopelessness. I felt so weak, and didn't think I could go on. But...somehow I found a strength inside of me that pushed me forward. I did it one day at a time. I tried very hard to not think too much about "what am I going to do....?", but I focused on "What can I do about this, right now, in this moment?"

My kids were a huge motivation. Looking back, I am amazed that I had the kind of strength that I didn't even know was there, until I had to dig deep within. It was the scariest thing I have ever done in my entire life. But....I did it. I found a good job, I found a new place to live, and I survived. I know you can do this. You have family and friends who are there to help. You need to pray very hard and ask for help from everyone who is willing. This includes emotional help as well as anything else you need.

You also need to believe in yourself. That is the very most important thing of all. Do NOT let yourself think bad thoughts about who you are, or what you look like, or question your intelligence. You need to know that you can and WILL be okay.

Let me know if there is anything I can do. I'm here if you need a listening ear from someone who knows. I love you.

-Sharon

Anonymous said...

WOW you look hot, I couldnt ask for a better friend. ha ha your my only friend.
Love ya
Hooters girl (you know who)

Anonymous said...

Wendy-
this is Kari, Katy's mom. I am so sorry to hear about your divorce! I know its not an easy step to go through, trust me, I know!! I hope all is going well for you now and that you still have the love and support of your family & friends and the ward out there. I know that would have helped me alot through mine. If you ever need anyone to talk to or vent to, let me know. Trust me though when I tell you that you deserve to be happy! I finally am and I know you will be one day soon!