BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

What A Nightmare!!!

I was Reading Jodi's blog and just thought I'd share a few thoughts myself, I'm sorry that You had to go through that experience today with the deposition. I Love you & never wanted to drag you guys in the middle of this ugly divorce mess I hope you know that, I do wish it could all be over and I can finally move on!!! I cant believe that this Man that I married and once cared for soo deeply is Making me out to be this Horrible Person and when he along with everyone else knows what he has done and the choices he has made these past few years, he is the one that has made a life altering change, He really has his nerve!!! Seriously.. Are you kidding me!!! I know he just wants to hurt me but in reality it's his children and friends and family that'll be affected not just me!!! I have never been so hurt in my entire life or have I shed so many tears over what he has done to my kids and extended family! I know I'm probably wrong for even blogging this but I want him to know what he has done and what makes him think I'll ever want to be friends with him after all this is over!! I want to apologize to all my family and friends that have been drug in the middle of this ugly mess!!! And I want to Thank all of you who have stood by me and supported me and helped me in anyway they could!! Considering how hard its been these past few months for the most part I still love life and I'm so gratefull for what I have and for all my family and friends!!! I couldnt be more blessed!!!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I Know this has got to be sooo aweful. I can't even imagine. It will all end, and you will move on. Think of all the trials you have been through,Mom and Dads divorce, being in the hospital with dacoda and Russ's broken legs while you were pregnant, that was all preparation and proof that you can do this. You have dealt with alot before and you are strong enough to do this. I know you can. I love you, and there are alot of people who love and are here for you.

Sherri said...

Wendy, I just want to hug you right now! What a mess! I am so sick about what Russ is doing! Just sick! I just can not even imagine what you are going through! But hang in there. It will all be over soon and you can move on with your life. I can't wait to see what is in store for you in these next coming years. A new beginning and that is kind of exciting. I am sure you are scared but like Jodi said, there are a lot of people that love and care for you and that will be here for you. I wish I was closer! Love ya Wendal!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much sher!! You made me cry, I love you and your family! I really do appreciate all the support from everyone, It means so much!!! Wendell

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much sher!! You made me cry, I love you and your family! I really do appreciate all the support from everyone, It means so much!!! Wendell