BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!






So It was my birthday today and all my friends were so nice to make it fun for me!!! my friends from work took me to cold stone and I had balloons delivered to the school from another friend and all the YW and the leaders decorated my house. I have the greatest friends ever to make my day so special when they knew it would be hard for me!! Thanks for all the texts, emails and phone calls, I love you all!!!

5 comments:

Snyder-mom said...

Happy Birthday Wendy!!! It looks like you had a great day! Yay! I just want you to know that I think you are WONDERFUL and I am so glad you are so willing to make fun of Aunt Molly with me. Kicking the cup is just not the same without you!
Bithday Hugs and Kisses
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

I'm retarded. I didn't know it was your birthday. So happy belated birthday! I am glad it was somewhat fun and happy you have fantastic friends.Love you.

The Holmes Family said...

Oh how fun, you have some great friends Wendy. Happy Birthday, I hope you had a great one.

Makenna said...

Glad you liked it!!!! =] And happy birthday again!! I hope you had a good one!!

♥ya!!!!
kenna

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Wendy!! I love you very much. Sorry I'm a day late. I was gone all day yesterday, and didn't get a chance to even turn on my computer. But, I did think about you. Hope it was a good one.