BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy New Year!!! 2009

Its a New year and like everyone else Ive made some New Years resolutions, I too (as Sharon has said) Would like to get back into shape and start excercising again!! I have had alot of stress this past year and havent been taking care of myself like I should and thats what I'd like to change!! Ive been slacking alot at work and at my calling at church and everyone has had to carry the load for me, I appreciate all the patience and support!!! Most of all I've been a terrible friend and havent kept in touch with all my friends who are very important and dear to me!!! I want to be more on top of things and eliminate some stress out of my life this new year!! I want to be more positive and spend more time with my family & children and make some happy, fun memories with them!! Cause there is nothing more important!! I'm so grateful for all that I have in my life!!! I just want to wish everyone a Happy & Safe New Year!!! I love you all!!!

4 comments:

Makenna said...

Heyy Wendy!! Miss yah!! Hope to see you soon!! Tell Kimber to come to the trek meeting on Wednesday, don't know all the details but I am sure you can find them somewhere =]

Kenna said...

Hi Wendy. I hope that this New Year can bring lots of fun times for you and your family. I miss you guys. Love you, Kenna

Mamma Morgan said...

I love your positive attitude! WAY TO GO GIRL! I am sure you will achieve all your goals. You are a wonderful mother and friend. Talk to you soon! Love Ya

Snyder-mom said...

Good for you Wendy! I am right there with you. I'm going to be rooting for you and hopefully right along side you with the staying positive and getting back in to shape parts of it.