BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

quick update!!

So since its been a stressful few months and I have so much extra time I decided to join Golds Gym (grand opening inTooele) and get in shape, I have alot fo friends and family motivating me and well now that I'm in a new phase in my life I want to look good and be healthy!!
Believe it or not with my dad, brother, and brother in laws being hunters I have never been hunting or taken hunter safety in my life so me and my girlfriend are taking it and want to go hunting this year, our first choices are Pheasant, Turkey and Antelope! I'm sooo excited!!! I will have some pics posted in the next week when I start the gym and take our shooting test!!! Wish me lots of luck!!

3 comments:

Mamma Morgan said...

Good for you girl! I am so proud of you and the way you have dealt with the problems you have been handed. You are so much stronger than you give yourself credit for! Let me know about the gym thing and how it goes, I have been thinking about it myself!

Love ya and keep hanging in there!

Anonymous said...

I've be so bad about blogger lately. I am glad to see what you've been up to. Your V-day thing was so cute.

WTG on going to the gym. Good for you. It's tough but you just have to keep going. I have lost 5 lbs already but haven't worked out for a while cuz I've been so sick. Blah. But you look good already so I'm sure you'll whip yourself into shape in no time.

Sharon said...

Wendy: I'm so proud of you! You are doing such a great job, and I know you'll feel so great once you start to exercise! It really is a perfect stress reducer! :) Love you tons too!