BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday Night Applebees

I started this tradition with my kids since I dont have alot of money to do fun things with them and it has turned into such a hit, I love it!!! Every tuesday night at Applebees they have karaoke and during the week after 9 its half off appetizers so it makes for a fun fun evening, the Applebees staff has gotten to know us so well and they make it so fun for me and my kids, Thank you Applebees!!! If you ever get the chance come join us. Ill post some pics ASAP!!!

1 comments:

Trinbean said...

ummm hello where are the pics at?? im waiting lol!!!

Im glad you have a cool tradition with your little kids, that is awesome, see I told you you are the coolest mom lol!!!

Now I think you need to post those pics damn it lol ha ha ha I am a visual person and I want to see what kareoke is all about at the Applebees :)