BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 13, 2010

Remembering 9/11

I spent all weekend listening to the radio and the tribute to all those that lost their lives that day, I coulsdnt stop crying, I surely remember where I was that September Day!!! I had ran over to a local scrapbook store with my girlfriend and my mother in law worked their at the time, as I walked in she was in tears, I had asked her what happened and she had been listeing to the radio all morning and filled us in on the terrible news, we left everything and ran home to our families, I woke up my husband from working night shift and we turned on the T.V. and watched it together, I remember that whole day just being silent and dreery, I dont know how to even explain it, I remember the town of Tooele taking their vehicles to the gas stations to fill them up with gas, I remember going to walmart and never seeing it soo empty and quiet in my entire life, it was such a sad day!!!

0 comments: