BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

So Halloween is here and we had a good time, Kimber of course didnt go trick or treating this year but she spent the whole month of October volunteering at the Haunted Hospital (The old Tooele Hospital, which is really haunted is what they say) CREEPY!!. She loved it!! My boys and a friend are all in costume and in fact went out trick or treating, they didnt get far before they ran out of gas so that was good for us, it was actually quite a relaxing night!! I just love the Fall and the upcoming holidays, I love being with my family and friends and planning parties and activities. I love it!!! So watch out, you might get invited to some holiday party or we may drop in unexpected to say hi or bring by a treat. So be ready!! Well, I hope you all had a Happy and safe Halloween, cant wait to see all the other blogs and what everyone dressed up to be. Yippee!!

0 comments: