BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bear Lake

Our family goes to Bear Lake every January for a whole entire week, your probably thinking what do we do in the middle of the winter at a summer resort.
Well, we do alot of snow sports, like snowmobiling and sledding, we like to go to this place called the sinks and we play until we cant feel our toes and fingers anymore! It is especially hard to tear away the boys even the big one(Russ). they really didnt care that they were all frost-bitten, LOL!! They just love the snow, I wish I could say I loved it as much as them, I'm such a wimp in the cold!!!



1 comments:

Cindy said...

Okay Wendy, I assume that's you on that last pic. Too cool! I miss you guys. I can't wait until we move to Utah next year. I've been looking at your blog, but I'm horrible at posting comments. I'm going to be better. Love you!