BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008


This was some of the wildlife we seen along the Roads around Bear Lake, I had to keep wiping the drool off Russells face, it was really cool!!! We had alot of fun this year and believe it or not me and Russ didnt even fight once, LOL!!! I got to spend a little time with Jodi and Justin, Mike and Trina and their kids & we had a great time laughing & playing games all night. thanks again guys!!! We love ya!!! Were so excited and already looking forward to next years vacation!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey wend you forgot to mention that you "RAN" into your new friend Bambi or should I say she ran into you.

You got some really good pictures....better than the ones that I took. We had a really good time I really wish that January 2009 was here now...I am ready to go again!!!

Lova ya

Anonymous said...

I did forget to mention our adventure that night, huh??? Hey, did the pic of my hairy legs turn out in the locker room??? thanks again for coming up, we always enjoy hanging out with you guys!!!
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Yes I actually got your hairy legs but I thought you would call me "OUR" nasty word again if I put it on my blog.