BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Bathroom Trio "Rockband"

Russells family like to get together and play "Rockband" they do it so often they decided to call themselves the Bathroom Trio, Russ thinks he is the manager of this popular group, so I brought it on myself to make them all t-shirts with The Bathroom Trio printed on the front, now they wear them everytime they play. Pictured here are Russ, Luke, Jake and Erin (Jakes wife) It was actually alot of fun to watch, I want to get one of these for my family!!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Hey, Uncle David and I just bought "Rock Band" it's so much fun. I'm doing pretty good on the EASY level. "Wanted Dead or Alive" is pretty fun. I haven't dared to try anything else yet. I need to get decent on at least one song before we invite people over to play with us. How are you doing on it Wendy?

Anonymous said...

Well, I like guitar hero (Easy level as well), but I havent yet attempted Rock band, I just moslty watch and laugh, but it looks like so much fun!!! I think i'll get one with some of our tax return. We'll have to practice and then have a competition with you guys, huh??? wendy

Anonymous said...

I forgot to ask you Aunt cindy, what is your bands name? I cant wait to hear, LOL!!! Wendy