BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

New phase, new job!!

Guys, I'm hitting a new phase in my life and It freaks me out!!! Brody (my baby) started kindergarten this last year and instead of breaking me in slowly he was put in ALL DAY kindergarten. I was a little nervous at first and didnt know how well we would adjust to this new change, I think I was taking it harder than him. I've been a stay at home mom for several years and did a little daycare on the side, well since Brody went back to school I just didnt see the sense in doing daycare anymore when I didnt have my own kids at home, Anyway, Brody did in fact adjust quickly and loved it, in fact he didnt want to ever miss a day and first term he got the perfect attendance award, crazy huh??? I never got an award like that!!! Huh, mom???
Well, I thought I'd enjoy my alone time for awhile and these past couple months I decided maybe it was time for me to find a part time job and do something with my time and start putting money away. I wanted something that I would still be home with the kids and be able to get them to and from school. I put in a few applications and finally got me a job for the school district, I absolutely love it!!! I'm home early during the day and always off when my kids are out of school, I can still work and still be a mom and couldnt ask for more!!! Russ has been very supportive of me and just wants me to be happy with whatever I decide to do.
I know this seems a little silly but it has been very hard for me this year with all these changes going on in my life, going back to work has been very difficult but I'm also looking froward to this new phase and I just hope it works well with my family. Wish me lots of luck with my new job!! I love you all!!!

0 comments: