BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Birthday pics!!!

Showed up to work with this Birthday cake from my coworkers/friends, see how much Im loved, was so cute marias daughter clarissa was the cake decorater, shes such a sweetie!!

Icant believe Im this old now, I had Joann standing near by with the water hose just in case, lol!!! and of course my wish has been the same wish for the last three years and havent yet to see it come true, hahaha!!!

somehow during the day someone snuck out and decorated my car it got worse as the day went on, imagine that!!!


the end result, wow!! no i had a great day and even Hucks gym class came in and sang Happy Birthday to me, I luved it and I appreciate all my friends and family who made it extra special!!!



All my friends and coworkers, I love them all!!!! Thanks guys so much!!!




0 comments: