BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Its the Small Things! : )

It always seems like our family is always going in different directions the moment work and school gets out throughout the week, with friends, skateboarding, sports, etc... Im not even home long enough to change out of my scrubs usually so if you see me around town, looking like a lunchlady its cause I have a CRAZY LIFE I TELL YA!!!
So anyway, the weeks I have my kids my mornings also get pretty hectic trying to get myself and 4 kids up and ready and out the door by 7:00 A.M. but as we piled in the car and headed to work and school I realized how much I love and treasure these few moments that we are all together each day, I realized no matter how crazy my mornings are they are my favorite part of the day!! Its not always about the big things, Its the little things as well and Im so very blessed with such wonderful children who make me smile everyday and help me realize what is important!!

2 comments:

Mamma Morgan said...

So TRUE! This time of year it is most important to remember the small things. We will start getting caught up in the holiday bussle and we need to remember to keep our sights in perspective. Thanks for the post! Love ya

Wendy said...

Annette, Thank you, I miss you soo much we really need to do something before the craziness of the holidays, let me know and I hope to hear from you!!! Luv ya!!!
Wendy