BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bittersweet!!

Okay Friends and Family, Just got the news today that my divorce may be finally coming to end, and ive been having so many mixed emotions today, its bittersweet, these past 3 years have been nothing but an emotional rollercoaster ride and Im so ready to get off, but I think about my kids and I must admit I have lots of good memories throughout the years as a family so I surely dont regret them all, Im just so thrilled Im finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel and feel like things are starting to look up for me, Im soo grateful for everyone who has stood behind me and has supported me and been there for me throughout all this!! Just keep me in your prayers this week and I wish you all a happy and Safe Thanksgiving Holiday!!! Loves to you all

0 comments: